Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who says you can't wear closed-toes in the summer?

Ok, so it's summer. That we all know.

I've been pretty much living in my flippy-floppies all summer (you know the ones... they're bluueee) but today I opted to go a little classier.

I'm going camping tomorrow with my partner in crime Miss Dominique, and we all know that you can't wear classy heels at the lake. At the VERY most, you can get away with wearing wedges... but even then... it's CAMPING, you crazy shoe-anistas!

Anyways, these are Payless Shoes. They were cheap, I won't lie. I bought them when I was just starting doing officework and I still believed in work-appropriate clothing (very much a thing of the past, I'm in shorts and a t-shirt right now, but believe me, I'm still smashing).

I used to hate Payless Shoes with a fiery burning passion because I thought they were cheaply made, and therefore:
a) uncomfortable; and
b) going to fall apart at any moment.

Payless was my store of choice when I was in high school and it was incredibly important to purchase 18 pairs of shoes for less than 100$ cause I was working in a grocery store for minimum wage and a shopaholic.

Anyways, I love these. they're pseudo-spectators with the suede and patent patches, and they're actually comfy and durable as all hell. Enjoy!

PS Like I said, I'm going camping, so I won't be posting for a few days for sure... Have a grand weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment