Friday, July 16, 2010

Stepping it up a notch...

So, I thought, since the sun was a-shining, I would step things up a notch (actually, writing this is really giving me a reason to wear more interesting shoes everyday... Now, if only I could bring myself to believe that getting up 15 minutes early so I can do my makeup in the morning is a worthy endeavour...)
Anyways, back to the task at hand. These lil babies are Steve Madden, they're leathah, and they have this cool faux wrap thing going on the toe. I've also had them since high school. In fact, I'm pretty sure I walked out of a Value Village in Victoria wearing them. Oops...

They're actually one of my favourite pairs of shoes, but I always end up wearing them on days when I have to do things you don't really want to be doing in heels. For example, these shoes have climbed a ladder today. They also went to the bank, but I like running errands in a pair of nice heels!

I'd said previously that I decided to wear these guys today cause the sun is shining. I don't know about YOU, but I LOVE to wear crazy bright coloured shoes with a dress of a contrasting (but still complimentary) colour, shake my hair out and run out the door. I think that being coated in bright colours (but please don't wear more than 2 or 3 bright hues, we're not trying to look like a skittles storm here) is one of the best ways to do summer. Extra points for a white sunhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment