Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To continue...

Ok, so moving on! I think that a total staple in EVERY girl's shoe-drobe is a pair of super accessible flip-flops, cause otherwise you end up with these on your feet:



And, I don't know about you girls, but these things ALWAYS break on me, and always in the most inopportune places (this time in Fred Meyer, where we had parked pretty much across the country >:[ and I had to walk barefoot across the parking lot, pretty much ruining my perfectly pedi-ed foot!). Anyways, keep a pair in the car, toss em in your purse (we're all carrying huge bags this season, don't think they won't fit), something! Then, spontaneous pedicures won't leave you stranded on asphalt with one shitty foam slipper.



Fan suggestions are always welcome! These beauties are my friend, Jeffrey,'s golf shoes. The green pieces are all faux ostrich they have red stripes down the back. Cudos to youdos, Jeffrey, for being a stylish bitch on the golf green! ;)



These guys I bought from Sears about 3 summers ago, at the end of season, and thought to myself, "These will be next summer's shoe," before gazing off into the visions of summers to come and throwing them, in their box, onto the shoe shelf. They didn't see light again for 3 years... But this year is theirs to shine!!! Come out my friends!



Ok, so I didn't REALLY document much in the way of footwear while I was in New York, mostly because I bought almost every delicious pair I came into contact with ;) So, you're going to have to wait until I wear them. Well, here's a preview of what's to come!! These guys are actually much more purple than they show up, and with a black mini and a pair of witchy tights, they are just the statement maker every girl needs!



These guys, on the other hand, came to New York in my suitcase. Here, they're finally getting a rest after a CRAZY day of walking all over the freakin' city! These are my Sam Edelstein fringe boots, and I ADORE them. After working a super trying Christmas season at a lingerie/sportswear/cocktail dress store, they were my Christmas present to myself. 100$ at Winners, can't go wrong ;) Plus you can wear them up or scruuunch them down, and they're fabulous both ways :D!
Almost ready for our fresh-start? Here it comes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment