Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long time, no shoes.


Ok, ok I know, it's been nearly 2 months since I posted. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

But, let me explain!!! I went to San Fransisco. And it was amazing. And there were lots of shoes to see (I'll show you!!). But, when I got back, I was having issues posting, and it was a mess.

And then all this time passed.... And I was still taking photos. Sometimes.

Anyways, I'm going to catch you up, and then we can have a clean slate! A fresh start. A gosh-darned NEW BEGINNING! What do you say? Good ;)

SO! San Fran:

**Special Thanks** to my mummy for modelling ;)

Super cute little microsuede wedges we saw in Bellingham before we flew out :)
It might be a little sick how obsessed I am with these crazy sandal-boots. Way too awesome!!


And all the ankle-sandals blow my mind. I got a few pairs you'll have to wait for me to wear :D!



This is one of the shoe displays at Barney's (Where we went and pretending to be heiresses, we know how to live it ;)

A particularly dreamy pair of peep-toed boots at Barney's. I was afraid to look at the tag cause I knew I would start rationalizing. :S!
Then my mummy tried these on. Omg. Chrome snakeskin PERFECTION. And only 800$ ;)


I HAD to jump in on the action, and slipped on some delicious Givenchy before I nearly melted to the floor. ("But, oh, Katy, wouldn't they just be PERFECT for that event we have to go to?" "Oh, yes, Mummy, absolutely DIVINE!")

And then we walked into Armani. And my heart stopped. Sorry, Givenchy, but these shoes are my soul-mates (no pun intended :P)
I had a really hard time taking them off ;) But then... wouldn't you??

Ok, I'm going to continue in another post. See you in a sec :D!



No comments:

Post a Comment