Friday, February 3, 2012

When you find a pair you love...

There is absolutely something to be said for buying multiples when you find something you love. In a fashion world where there are so many body shapes, and so many companies trying to accommodate them all, I have a rule of thumb.

When you find something you love (and I mean really love), buy it in every colour. Heck, buy two in every colour, if you can see yourself wearing it almost every day. 

The same goes for shoes. These are the magenta counterparts to the blue heels I was wearing the other day when I was writing Highheelaphobia.



As you can see, they're every bit as stunning as the royal blue ones, and at $15 a pair, I couldn't resist!

The other perk of having the same shoes in different colours is that you can wear one of each. How smashingly colour blocked would it be to wear one of each shoe and then a dress of another colour?

Fabulous. 

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could wear those kinds of shoes, at best, all i can wear are heels with a thicker, "clunkier" heel as my weight and size makes it almost impossible to wear heels with pencil thin spikes. :( got any shoe advice for heavier set women? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can scrounge up and report for my next post!! :D thanks for the suggestion!!!

    ReplyDelete