Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's starting to look a lot like... winter?

It's cold.

Delightfully so.

After a great summer, I am so very ready for fall. But, after about 2 weeks of what felt like fall weather, it is extra nippy today. I definitely had to wear cozy gloves to walk to work today.

But, this means something excellent! It's boot season!

While I was in New York, I bought a few pair, including these darlings:


Just some little Chelsea boots. Adorable, no? My mum and I were reading the September issue of InStyle on the plane on the way to New York, and they highlighted Chelsea boots for fall!

I love them. And, they're so comfy, and so easy. They go with pretty much everything, I'm wearing mine today with tights and a floral dress. Trust me, it's chic.

I also picked up a really great pair of black knee-length leather boots, very equestrian. They're a great staple, and will come in handy to cut the wind on all those chilly October days, kicking through piles of leaves.

So, box up your sandals, retire your indestructible ugly flip-flops for another year, and revel in the toasty tootsie goodness of boots! Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment