Thursday, July 5, 2012

Indecision...

Is it insane to want to move to Vegas? I'm seriously considering it.

Think: beautiful shoes, beautiful people, beautiful weather. Sounds all perfect, does it not?

Truth be told, I just got back. Two days ago. And, last night, I booked another trip and I'm dying to go back. 

There's something truly intoxicating about the lights, the air, the people, the energy. It's like crack to my soul.

Now that I think about it... That might be dangerous. But, I'm just so happy when I'm there. It's delicious. It's bliss. 

And it doesn't even bother me that I spent most of my time in my indestructible blue flip-flops. 

Not to mention that I haven't been able to sleep since I got back, and I keep having nightmares about my room here. Seems like a sign to me, no?

Who knows... 


No comments:

Post a Comment