Monday, May 14, 2012

Prison and The Big Apple

This weekend, I went to prison.

Ok, I don't mean it the way it sounds, but at least the shock value was there. My partner in crime and I hosted a party at our house on Saturday night that was prison-themed. We dressed as cops and policed the evening, while our guests came dressed as criminals and debaucherized until dawn.

I looked a little something like this:


And, of course, there was some delicious footwear involved! These bad boys are Vera Wang, and I have them in a slate blue as well:


Yummy, no? And with some wild fishnets? Let's just say those legs went for miles.

Overall, it was a great weekend.

Sunday was spent in my indestructible flip-flops, lying in the sun in the park near my house. It was delightful. I really feel like summer has arrived, and hopefully it will stick around for a good while!

Cause, really, all those bright summer shoes would look so much better against a tan...

Also! I'm headed to New York with my mum on Thursday night, so I'll be MIA for a while. That being said, I promise to have lots of stories, and photos, to share with you upon my return!

2 comments:

  1. as long as there are NO prison stories FROM the Big Apple!!

    ReplyDelete