Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mint-spiration

New York Story Number One:

There was, of course, footwear. I'm currently obsessing over mint green everything, and shoes were part of the mix. I found a beautiful pair of mint pumps at Forever 21, and wasted no time in snapping them up:



A self-admitted shopaholic at times, I've managed to whittle my habit down to only buying really great pieces, instead of my previous philosophy of "If it looks good, buy it in every colour!", though that sometimes rings appropriate. And, so, I chose to leave the peach ones behind, because, though beautiful, they were really just no mint green.

(a little more mint-spiration)
 
Pastels are huge this spring, and I will admit that in addition to my new pumps, I also added a peplum skirt, two peplum tops, a clutch and two pairs of earrings in the same minty hue.
 
I've written a blog post for my mum's store's blog on the subject, which can be seen here.
 
By the end of the trip, I was so mint-infused, I got my nails painted to match!
 
(Accent-nails are another love-affair for me at the moment...)
 
And, yes, I would absolutely drive a mint green vintage car, if given the chance.
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Perfect for Saint Patrics day! were you all decked out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually decked out the Friday previous at work! Minty-fresh!

      Delete