Friday, August 17, 2012

The circle of sandal

Something divine has happened.

I found new indestructable flip-flops. Pink ones this time!

These things always come from the most unexpected places... These guys are from Shoppers Drug Mart (weird, I know) and were a grand total of $4.00.

It's ridiculous.

And, these ones should last longer than their blue counterparts, as they are made from rubber rather than foam, so they'll be harder to walk through.


Here is the circle of sandal-life, for your viewing pleasure!

I also have a horrifying flip-flop tan, despite my best efforts to wear different shaped sandals. Alas...

It's been a really busy summer for me, so, as you can see, I haven't been posting as much as I should be.

Two trips to Vegas, lots of parties and a new boyfriend will do that to a girl.

Not to mention New York coming up in two weeks.

Pray for my credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment