Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Magic rainboots

Call me crazy, but I have magic rainboots. They control the weather. Cool, right?

The problem is that they're mischievous, (little bastards) and are bent of making me look stupid.

Ok, now I do sound crazy. Let me explain.

If I put on my rainboots in the morning, and look outside and it's not raining, but it looks like it's planning to, it won't rain (result=Katy looks stupid for walking around in the sun with rainboots on). On the flip-side, if I look out the window on the same day and decide to risk it and wear any other kind of shoes, it will, without fail, rain (result=Katy looks slightly less stupid, but stupid nonetheless for running around in the rain in open-toed stilettos).

Sneaky, no?



Who would have thought that 20$ Walmart rainboots would have such an effect on the universe. Now I know how those kids felt when they put the hat on Frosty...

No comments:

Post a Comment